Buying an electric scooter is not a trivial decision. Not only will this affect your commute and many trips, but it's also a significant monetary investment. Hence, MUKUTA and leading fintech company Klarna have entered into an innovative partnership.
By partnering with Klarna, MUKUTA aims to provide an easier and more sustainable payment method so more people can make smarter purchases of their favorite e-scooters.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna is one of Europe's fastest-growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. Klarna’s vision is to make shopping smooth, adding value for consumers and retailers with unique payment options and superior customer experience.
Right now, over 147 million people worldwide use Klarna at over 400,000 online stores.
*Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
How to Shop With Klarna
Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out.
- Step 2
Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
- Step 4
You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
Benefits of Paying for Klarna
# Flexible Payment Options
- Paying four installments. (Interest-free)
- Pay in 30 days. (Buy now, pay later.)
- Pay now. (Pay with one click.)
- Financing. (Pay over 6 - 36 months.)
# Easy Shopping Experience
- With Klarna payment, you can enjoy a more convenient payment process when shopping online.
- You can choose Klarna as a payment method at checkout without entering card information or other payment details.
# Safe and Secure
- With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer
Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to
prevent unauthorized purchases.
- For details, please visit https://www.klarna.com/international/privacy-policy/
# The Best Way to Shop
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login.
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What qualifications do I need to meet to register with Klarna?
Users are generally required to be at least 18 years old. In some regions, such as the United States, the age requirement may be higher.
- Identity Verification:
When registering with Klarna, you may be required to provide personally identifiable information for verification to ensure that your identity is genuine and valid.
- Credit Evaluation:
Klarna will evaluate your credit to decide whether to approve your application for registration. This usually involves evaluating your credit history and financial situation.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
- Klarna currently accepts most debit and credit cards (eg Mastercard, Visa, AMEX).
- *Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Q: About other detailed questions?
- Don’t see your question here? Check out Klarna’s full FAQ page. You can reach Klarna anytime at https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/ or by downloading the Klarna app.
The collaboration between MUKUTA and Klarna represents a major step forward in redefining urban mobility. It not only increases the accessibility of electric scooters but also drives the shift towards greener and smarter modes of transportation.
If you still have questions, we are always here to help. Let's shop now, pay with Klarna.